Last Updated: May 21, 2020 Views: 28
The group rooms are intended for students to work on group assignments and projects.
You can go to the library circulation desk to book a group room with your group members. Group rooms may be booked in advance. Remember to bring along your student card. The rooms are usually booked out for 2 hour sessions but can be extended depending on the availability of rooms
The rooms at each library can accommodate small groups.
- AP library: 3 – 8 persons per group room
- BMP library: 3 – 8 persons per group room and 8 - 12 persons in the larger rooms.
- City library: 3 – 7 persons per group room
- There are no group rooms at the Brickfield library
- Riverside library: 3 – 8 persons per group room
- Indumiso library: 3 – 8 persons per group room and 8-10 persons in the larger rooms