Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 85
You must report the lost book at the circulation desk. Then:
- Enquire from the library what the replacement cost for the item in question is
- Pay the replacement cost at the cashiers and inform them that it is for the replacement of a lost book
- Take the receipt to the library
- The library will clear your overdue student record and note that payment was made for the replacement of the book
- Your membership privileges will be reinstated.
You may also opt to replace the book with another copy of the same book provided it is the same or a later edition and in a good condition. The subject librarian will advise on its suitability.